Last March, we hosted our first Metrics Madness Swebinar, highlighting how brands and agencies analyze data from digital marketing campaigns.
Since then, the digital industry has evolved exponentially. Marketers are facing new challenges as they choose the best and most innovative tools and technologies for data measurement.
In this month’s Slice Swebinar, Metrics Madness, our panelists will explore:
- How do you determine campaign KPIs?
- Which KPIs make the biggest difference in projecting ROI?
- How can companies/brands efficiently create analytics reports that integrate data from various mediums (PR, SEO, social media channels, etc.)?
- What are the best practices presenting results metrics in your client’s analytics reports?
- Which third party data analytics platforms do you find the most effective and why?
Most importantly, we will answer YOUR questions live during the round table discussion. Enter them in advance below, sign up to have the recorded conversation emailed to you afterwards, or tweet @SliceComm using the hashtag #Swebinar to submit questions.
Our Swebinar guests are as follows:
- Gerry McGoldrick, Chief Digital Officer at Petplan Pet Insurance
- Michael D’Antonio, Social Media Supervisor at Slice Communications
- Ranjana Sharma, VP of Strategy and Marketing Services at Echidna, Inc.
- Lauren Ancona, Senior Data Scientist of Web Analytics at City of Philadelphia
Get through your March Madness with Metrics Madness and sign up today!