Content marketing is more important to lead generation than ever before. But it takes more than a few skilled writers, great case study materials, and a Twitter account to make an impact on your inbound business funnel.
In this webinar, the second installment in our Spring Cleaning Your Marketing Toolbox discussions, our panelists will discuss the latest CMS and Social Media Management tools and features for:
- Optimizing blog content for lead generation
- Identifying the type of content that will resonate and boost your SEO and social media shares
- Planning a content calendar of both curated and original posts for social media
- Embedding third party content in your company’s blog
- Social media automation (including scheduling posts, and linking your web and content pages to your social media channels)
- Content performance reporting on a subject matter
Our panelists include:
Sue Spolan, Director of Marketing at Zivtech and CEO at Cohegent
Lisa Apolinski, Founder and CEO at 3 Dog Write Inc
Amy Sitnick, Director of Social Media at Franklin Square Capital Partners
Most importantly, we will answer YOUR questions live during the round table discussion. Enter them in advance below, sign up to have the recorded conversation emailed to you afterwards or tweet @SliceComm using the hashtag #Swebinar to submit questions.
Find out about last year’s “Spring Cleaning Your Marketing Toolbox” webinar.